Sunday, May 11, 2014

Perfume By Crunchy Betty




Perfume

I was recently working on a guest post for Delicious Obsessions about the ingredients in perfume and the nasty side effects they can cause. I’ve always been sensitive to perfumes so I love the idea of making my own perfume.
When I started researching, it wasn’t that easy to find homemade perfume recipes with the essential oil measurements listed. As a newbie to essential oils, I want things spelled out and clear. I’m not quite ready to experiment on my own yet. 
So I persevered and until I found 15 tantalizing perfume recipes to share with you today.
I’ve listed the essential oil blends for each perfume recipe, but you will have to click the button below the ingredients to view the complete recipe, instructions and carrier oils needed.
Crunchy Betty Solid Perfume Recipes

)
1.  Fresh and Kicky
2.  Romantically Wistful
3.  Sensuously Deep

                                       Click here 



4.  Patchouli-Tangerine Solid Perfume

 
5.  Loveswept Solid Perfume Bar
                     Click Here


(Photo Ownership: HumbleBee and Me)
6. Lavendar and Lemon Solid Perfume
                   Click Here


7. Sandalwood and Vanilla Solid Perfume
                 Click Here


8.  Sweet Summer Perfume
9.  Refreshing Perfume
10.  Woodland Perfume
                    Click Here


11.  Forest Fairies Blend
12.  Romantic Flower Garden
                          Click Here


13.  Orange Dream Perfume Spray
14.  Blissful Blooms Perfume Spray
Musk Essential Oil
15.  Fiery Heart Perfume Spray

 Enjoy All the information
Thank
darcyde2012@gmail.com

Darcy


No comments:

Post a Comment